Advices to the parents
For your children to make the most out of their lessons, we recommend the following:
- Suitable clothing : a ski jacket, waterproof trousers, gloves, sun glasses or goggles, suncream and a handkerchief.
- Make sure they have a helmet (highly recommended for children going on the pist and at the Piou Piou Club).
- Inform us of any health problems in advance or possible sickness on the day.
- We recommend that children come to their lesson with a snack to help keep their energy levels up.
General recommendations :
To ensure the smooth running of lessons there are a few guidelines we ask you to follow:
Conditions of sale :
- Rental equipement, skipasses and insurance are not included in the price of your lessons and so must be provided.
- Please bring your lesson voucher or confirmation email to the first day of lessons so that we can identify you.
- Each voucher is personal to you.
- Please arrive a little early for your lesson, particularly for group lessons.
- Make sure you have a valid skipass (unless its for the Pioupiou Club)
- Make sure you bring suitable clothing for lessons, the weather in the mountains can change suddenly
- Lessons are not-refundable. You may however be able to claim on your travel insurance or with your recommend E-gloo insurance if you cannot attend classes.
- 5 or 6 days package are non-transferable, i.e., they must run on consecutive days.
- We hold no responsability for equipment damage or physical accidents.
- We reserve the right to cancel or merge groups if there are less than 4 students in any one class.
- We are not responsible for weather conditions, mechanical failure of the lift system or any other accidents. As a result lessons may not be cancelled or transferred, you should consult your travel insruance in this instance.
- We do not provide insurance, you should either ensure you have travel insurance with ski cover prior to arrival or take out E-gloo insurance to make sure you are covered.