Group Lessons for 6 to 12 year old
From beginners to advanced lessons, our instructors are committed to ensuring your kids progress, whilst having fun.
- There are 9 to 12 pupils maximum in the groups
- Group lessons are given from Sunday to Friday or Monday to Saturday, in both the morning and afternoon or for the full day (Saturday only in the morning).
- Meeting point is next to the Prairion Lift at 8.45am for the morning lesson,
- Meeting point for afternoon lessons is at the top of the Prairion lift at 2.pm during Christmas Holidays and 2.30pm during February Holidays
- Please note parents that are not skiing can drop their children off at the bottom at 1.30pm (over the Christmas Holiday period) or 2.pm (during February Half Term).
- In low season, outside of the holidays, lessons are held mostly in the morning.
- New: Children enrolled at beginner level ("ourson") can benefit from a special beginner skipass.
- Package with lessons + skipass sold below at 266.60 €