The Vallée Blanche
Les Houches ESF and the Chamonix Mountain Guide Company bring you the opportunity to ski the infamous Vallée Blanche.
- An epic adventure not just for the locals. If you are a good skier, in our Class 3 Level or above, and in good physical shape then you can make this dream come true
- Internationally renowned, this extraordinary skiing experience takes place on a glacier that flows for 20 kilometres
- A full day of skiing in the heart of the Mont Blanc Valley begins by taking the Aigulle du Midi cable car up to an altitude of 3,800 metres.
- Then you traverse a snowy ridge before putting on your skis and hitting the off piste all the way down to Chamonix (depending on the snow)
- You will be accompanied by a mountain guide, in a collective group or with new friends (1 guide for 8 people maximum).