Advice & Preparation
In order for your children to fully enjoy their stay, don't forget to:
- Give them anorak, mittens, sunglasses or goggles, sunscreen, tissues.
- Give them a ski helmet (even more so for children sliding down the pistes and children in the Club Piou Piou).
- Wear a ski helmet during any ski lessons. It is compulsory for Team Rider and Off-Piste lessons.
- Inform us of any health problems your child may have.
- Slide a small snack in the pockets of your little ones.
For the lessons to go smoothly, please follow these sets of rules:
- Equipment hire, lift passes and insurance are not included in the lessons' rates.
- On the first day of group lessons, don't forget your lessons' ticket or your purchase confirmation email.
- Each lessons' ticket is granted on a personal basis and cannot be shared, sold or given.
- Please show up in time to your group or private lessons: any delay will be included in the lesson's duration.
- Buy and/or collect a lift pass in order to attend lessons (except Club Piou Piou).
- Weather changes quickly in the mountains, take it into account when choosing your wardrobe.
General conditions of sale:
- Lessons are not refundable (except by E-gloo insurance or by your own personal insurance).
- 5 and 6 days services (5 and 6 mornings or afternoons) are consecutive.
- The esf declines all responsibility for material or physical accidents that may occur to students.
- The esf reserves the right to cancel or regroup its lessons if there are less than 4 students registered to them.
- The esf cannot be held responsible for weather conditions, ski lift breakdowns or other accidents. Consequently, no cancellation or postponement of courses is possible.
- The esf does not insure its students, we highly recommend you take out E-gloo insurance.